Wow! So I haven't been on here in forever! I guess I've become more of a Facebook girl, but I would like to pick up blogging again, since it's the closest thing to keeping a diary that I actually do. It also just so happens that Gregory is happily watching Arthur and not coming to the computer room yelling, "Momma! Momma! Momma!" So I thought I'd take advantage of the moment. ;) Anyway, this is one of the things I wanted to document, Wes' birthday
Chocolate Guiness Cake that I made for him a couple of weeks ago. I haven't done a lot of cake decorating lately, so I think it's time I get my feet wet again. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out and he loved it! So much so, that he didn't want to cut into it. The look on his face actually brought me to tears- silly? Well, I this was seriously made with lots of love and completely worth it!


**Note: I'd intended to change the year on the logo to Wes' birth year, but forgot to change the "17" to a "19." Good grief.
No comments:
Post a Comment