Thursday, May 25, 2006

Sunny Side Up

Last Saturday was a bad day, but I'm feeling much better now. I still don't know what I'm supposed to be doing, but I'm feeling better in my own skin.

I applied for a volunteer position at a library this summer, so maybe that'll come through and it'll keep me busy for a month or so. Other than that... hmmm.... we'll just have to see.

I've been spending much more quiet time with God lately and I think that is definitely helping my attitude. I even read an article about loneliness in Oprah's magazine entitled, "1 is the loneliest number," and didn't get emotional about it even though I identified with so much of it. I know this is something that will pass and it's nice to talk about it.

In the mean time, I guess I'll do more reading, experiment with more baking to share with people, and just try to stay positive.

No comments: