Saturday, June 21, 2008

By Request...

I tried to post more pictures, but some how deleted them while trying to write comments... did it twice... I give up!!! I'll try to post some more later, but for now my little angel is screaming his head off- gotta go!


Want some squash??? I'm really good about sharing.




Such a big boy, learning how to sit better on his own!

















This is the not-so-new one. It's our little Hudini getting out of his swaddle AND pajamas... how'd he do that?





4 comments:

Michelle said...

I knew it was time to check in here!!! He's so BIG! Whodathunk he made his appearance two months early? He looks like you too! (but you knew that!)

Give Gregory a kiss for me! xoxo

Morgan said...

i think he looks like wes in the 2nd picture! too cute. he'll have a new little friend in october!

EMWilkinson said...

Awww...he's growing so fast! That one of him getting out of his PJ's is priceless...a great memory for you to share with him later on!

Karen said...

i can't wait to start feeding evelyn some solids! he looks like he is really enjoying his food!