I was just rocking Gregory to settle him down for a nap. I hummed our usually lullaby and since he was still restless, I continued rocking and started shushing him while patting his bottom. I was in the middle of my, "shh..shhh...shhh...shhh," with my eyes closed, when I felt his little hand on my mouth. He used his fingers to squeeze my lips shut, as if to say, "you be quiet." It took everything within me, not to laugh... I'm having more and more of those moments lately. The bigger he gets, the more his little personality is emerging and I love it! :)
2 comments:
that is so cute!
How funny!! I can totally relate... right before I read your blog Aidan was doing something he wasn't supposed to. I said no and he didn't move... he stood there and grinned like a goofball... I couldn't keep my mean face on whatsoever. They're just too darned cute, aren't they?
Post a Comment