I believe that many Americans want to support our soldiers, but don't really know the best way. It's my humble opinion that the best way is through prayer, lots of prayer. The war is abroad, but often we forget that it doesn't stay there. The long-term battle is often within and, too often, they aren't given the resources to get better. Here is an
example of what I'm referring to. When you think about our soldiers and pray for them, please remember to pray for those stateside as well and their families.
2 comments:
I couldn't even read the entire article. I skipped down to the part about Nacogdoches/Tyler and then almost threw up. How horribly sad. Thank you for reminding me to pray.
This article was profoundly disturbing, but I think it's important that you posted it. It's obviously a very real problem, but something I had never thought about. As the military is a demographic that just isn't all that personal to me, I sometimes forget that they need my prayer very much. So thanks for the reminder. It's definately the most important thing I can do.
Post a Comment