Last Friday was Gregory's first trip to the zoo! It was guy time for the babies and some much needed girl time for us mommas! :) Gregory's friends that were with us were Aidan and James. Aren't they some cuties?!? I don't know that Gregory spotted many animals, even though I did my best to point them out, but I know he enjoyed the day out hanging with his little buddies.

The boys started the day out right with a nap!

Aidan looks at the map and tells us the best zoo exhibits.

Um, I think it must be about lunch time or time for another nap!

At the children's petting zoo... Gregory only gets to look though. ;)

The big boys get to touch. :)

Me trying to hold Gregory and take a picture of him looking at the goats... not so easy.

So exhausted and about to enjoy some great pizza and spaghetti at
Fuzzy's... somehow Gregory still had energy- zeesh!
2 comments:
Aren't they just 3 of the cutest little boys you've ever seen? ;-) Those pictures crack me up! It was a fun day.
Can you believe I took Aidan back to the zoo yesterday afternoon? He had a miserable, teary dr appt at TX Children's, and we were right there by the zoo... I figured he deserved a break... It was nearly empty which was nice. The lion was laying down in front of us on the other side of the glass. He heard me talking and opened his eyes, looked at me, licked his huge paw and went back to sleep. Kind of freaked me out a little, but A thought it was immensely cool.
I'm glad you posted pics. I'll send you copies of mine when I find the cord.
I love going to the zoo with kids. It's so much more amazing through their eyes!
Post a Comment