Tuesday, October 07, 2008

It's The Little Things...

I admit it, I get emotionally attached to things... yes, things. When we moved from Fort Hood to Fort Jackson, most of our stuff went into storage. Then, when we moved to here, I couldn't find some magnets and it was upsetting to me. I couldn't imagine that I'd just thrown them out, but no matter where I looked, I couldn't find them. Well, last night while I was trying to make out my weekly menu, I decided to look for some different recipes. I pulled out a recipe box that I rarely use and whadaya know!!! :D These were all given to me... the "I love you" and Mexican dude were both from my close friend, Michelle, the top magnet with the little girls is from one of my closests friends, Angie, and the snowman is from my aunt. Yay! :)


No comments: