Yesterday, I got to introduce Gregory to my good friend Nicole, her husband, and their four boys. Nicole is a good friend that I met in college and actually, wouldn't have made it through audiology without her! It was a great day and since she homeschools, the boys were able to take the day off so we could all spend some time together... she called it "Holiday Melissa." Here are some pictures from the fun day! My friend is a great wife and mother and takes her job very seriously. This woman
mills her own wheat and bakes her own wheat bread! That's some dedication! They also get fresh eggs everyday from their chickens and have started canning... I told Nicole that I was going to go home and cry. Well, I didn't cry, but I do admire all the work that she does for her family. :)

Gregory loved Emma and I couldn't keep him away from her. :)

It's not everyday that Gregory gets to play with Spiderman!

Justin and Evan with a bantam chicken

I think a dog might be in our future. Gregory giggled so much and kept scooting to them!

Gregory needs a wrestlin' partner!

Beautiful rooster

These boys are not afraid to get in with the chickens
1 comment:
Ha! I thought of you when I posted about So you think you can dance... I remembered you watched it too. it was so good! :) look at my flickr, if you haven't... I posted pictures!
Post a Comment