Monday, May 04, 2009

Baby Steps

Gregory started taking his first real steps last week and now he loves to walk. He loves to make laps around the couches, ottoman, the different rooms of the house... it's so much fun to watch!

5 comments:

Morgan said...

so cute! i love how he holds his arms out!

EMWilkinson said...

He's precious! I start to miss David's younger days. David didn't walk till about 16months!

Melissa said...

Morgan~ Thanks, that's one of my favorite things too! :D

Erin~ Thank you! I'm already missing Gregory's younger days. I love it when he lets me rock him, I enjoy the moment, but it also sends me back to when he was tiny. ♥ Gregory also got started later. He started one day before he turned 17 months old. I kept trying not to get anxious and tell myself that it's within the normal range up to 18 months. I'm just thankful he made the window. :D

Swan Family said...

Let the fun begin!!!!

Melissa said...

Katie, it has definitely been fun around here! I am loving having a toddler in the house. :)