On the flip side, I absolutely love and adore all the new things he is doing! He talks up a storm and follows me around the kitchen saying, "sheeze... sheeze... sheeze.... sheeze." Anything and everything that has wheels is a car. We can correct him til we're blue in the face, but it's still a "kaw." Ipods are phones, don't you know??? He loves waving "hi!" to those that pass by at the park and he has a hug-radar, meaning he seems to know the people he can walk up to and will give him a hug- strangers, total strangers. It makes me happy to see him make their day. He sends Daddy to work with "gifts" in his boots. They're usually legos or "kaw(s)." Right now he most loves cars, agua, and he just discovered Elmo. He loves going bye-bye, playing outside (especially in agua), cows, ruff-ruffs, and "K!" (snack)
He just had his 18 month appointment today. It went really well, but I couldn't help but get emotional. I don't like that about myself... why do I have to cry so easily? I think it was not only because my baby is 18 months now, but also because we're moving soon and that was one of our last visits to his pedi. He's been with Gregory since he came home from the hospital. He *knows* him. He adores him. I know he's protective of him. Now I have to look for someone new that will take great care of Gregory in Georgia. Oh, I wish we could stay... but then again, I wish my baby didn't have to grow so fast either.
All ready to go bye-bye!!!
Gregory full-force! Yes, that's laundry on the floor...
He's such a big boy, I let him hold the banana and he got so excited!

No comments:
Post a Comment