Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Toddler Tidbits

Gregory seems to be growing so much lately. Even though he still fits into the same clothes, he seems taller and more toddler-like these days. He can now reach the water lever on the refridgerator and give himself a good sprinkling, so I have to keep it "locked" all the time. Just yesterday, I was trying to pull up some maps on Mapquest, so I turned Sesame Street on to occupy him. The next thing I know, I can hear that one of his Elmo DVD's was on. Somehow he managed to switch the tv from cable to his movie and turn it on! WHAT?!?! This is all happening way too quickly for me!

Well, with him maturing so quickly, it's a good thing we have child-proof covers on the door knob, right? HA! He managed to get the cover on the front door off today! It's a good thing we keep that locked too. It scares me, the stuff he's able to figure out. But I am loving how much of a boy he is. No fear (okay, that's kinda scary too). He loves trucks and balls. Today when I got home from the grocery store, he got to my grapefruit before I did and threw it like a ball. *sigh* So, as I was putting it away, I see him carrying the tomatoes! Thankfully, I got to those before he could chunk them into the air.

I love him so much! I know he misses Elena and his little friends so much. I can't wait until we find some friends out here for him to play with. He's so much more out-going than I ever was and I hope he never changes. ♥

No comments: