Thursday, April 08, 2010
Family Visit
We haven't seen any of our family since Christmas time, so it's time for some love and hugs from our loved ones. My parents are coming on Saturday- YAY!!! I can't wait! I've got some ideas rolled around in my head for things to do while they're here. They're pretty low-key, so if the schedule isn't packed, they're okay with it- actually, I think my mom would be happier that way. ;) They came to visit back in August for my birthday, when we'd only lived here for a month. I think a month was way too long for all of us, so it was good to see them. That was really nice. We went to Forsyth Park and walked around River Street. We also did a trolly tour. Then on my birthday, they babysat so that Wes and I could go to dinner at Love's Seafood (had we known there was a Bonefish Grill here, I think we would've gone there instead) :). While we did get to do some stuff, I think I know a little bit more of what the area has to offer and I definitely feel more comfortable with driving around here. The only downer is that it looks like my camera is about to die. I can't seem to upload our Easter pictures. I may have to buy a "cheaper" camera until I can afford something nicer... well, one day anyway. I'm really okay with a point-and-click, it's the memories I need! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment