First, I have to say, I'm not sure what is up with this camera. It's so hard to get some decent pictures with it. Most of the pictures for this post are so gray and fuzzy, which makes me sad. Anyway...
This marina is beautiful! We were there on a rainy day to celebrate my friend, Kim's, birthday. I think we were all a little disappointed at first that it wasn't sunny out, but then the breeze started blowing and it felt absolutely amazing outside. The boys (and there were lots of little boys ♥ ) got drenched! They hung out the entire time close to the periphery of the pavilion. I don't get the opportunity to bake as often as I'd like, but I did get to bake the birthday cake. Chocolate cake with chocolate icing. It was so yummy!!! You've gotta try it!
Here's the link for the cake Too Much Chocolate Cake I mostly followed the recipe, except that I only put a cup of "mini" chocolate chips in and I baked it in two 8" cake pans and kept an eye on it starting at 30 min. Took a little longer, but not sure how long exactly. If you are craving a real chocolaty cake, this is your cake- for sure! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment