Monday, July 17, 2006

Random Thoughts...

Why is it that web sites offer phone numbers to help you out, should you need it, and the phone number connects you to someone that only gives you another number to call? What's up with that? I'm frustrated and I don't want to wait until 9:00 tomorrow morning... this is the sort of thing that keeps me up at night.

I'm very proud of myself. I have been getting up at the crack-o-dawn to workout lately. Two days last week and then again today, I've been waking up between 4:30-5:00 in the morning. I made a new friend that has been walking with me, but we go our seperate ways to our gyms. She is a teacher, so who knows if we'll still get to walk once school starts back... the early morning walks and chats have been nice though.

While in line at the post office this morning, a lady started speaking to me in Spanish. I really had to concentrate on what she was saying because I'm not fluent. Although I did butcher my Spanish pretty badly, she seemed to understand my answers, which felt really nice. My Sunday school teacher also asked me to answer him in Spanish yesterday, which I did, but I winced the whole time I was speaking. Turns out, I answered correctly... imagine that! I sure wish I could really learn Spanish well, that would make this chica very happy.

I had to buy tires today... so I spent money that I wasn't thinking of spending this month... on a positive note, my mom and I are having a garage sale this week... so I guess you spend some and you earn some!

Substitute teaching has become the source of work I have choosen for this year. I've now been to the administration building twice and twice they've told me they are not yet handing out applications... uh, summer is almost over guys! They told me to go back again next week... I'm thinking I may try another school district.

Okay... time for bed... the rooster crows early... buenas noches!

No comments: