The other day, I was driving down the street and while at the traffic light, I looked at the truck to the right of me. The truck was from a port-o-potty company and it's slogan is, "We're #1 in a #2 Business." I couldn't stop laughing...
On the same day and errand run, I saw this shop that proudly advertised, "Jewelry Repair" and "We Sell Gold Teeth." No... there is no need for that... but thank you for the laugh...
I went to Houston about two weeks ago and while I was there, I got my hair cut. It was an awesome cut, a souvenir from Houston if you will. My friend couldn't stop playing with it, because frankly, it was edgy and sassy. The morning after, I woke up and I looked like Edward Scissor Hands. Now, just two weeks into the hair cut, my hair looks extremely tame. No matter the amount of product or lack there of, I can't... can not, get my hair to do the things it was meant to do... there goes $44.

No comments:
Post a Comment