Thursday, August 24, 2006

This 'n That

I woke up this morning to another day of eye twitching. It's been twitching for 4 days now. I can honestly say that has never happened before, it's only ever been one full day max! So I've done some reading on the net about causes, seems I have nothing to worry about. But I did read about massaging my eye with my index finger and using a warm compact for 10 min. I did both and well, I still have the twitches.

Today I finally made it to the grocery store, I hadn't been in over a week and I was down to well, college food. ha! I made my grocery list out last night and I knew it was gonna be a doozie. I'd estimated that I'd spend $130 this week because it was one of those weeks you realize you need to restock... everything! Lots of toiletries, cleaners, water filter, fru-fru vinegar, in addition to regular groceries. I ended up spending $130.88... I'm really good at this estimation thing. I need to go on The Price Is Right, I'd rack-up on prizes!

It looks like I won't officially start subbing until next week, which is fine with me. The orientation, that was supposed to last 3 hours, only lasted 1hr. 10min. The schools all seem to be further in the country than where I am- I'm not sure what to think of that. I may have some interesting stories to tell.

No comments: