Life is full of valleys and when we're at the bottom, we can't wait to get to the top. Right now, I feel like I'm at the top.
Friday night, my precious little niece was born. I've only seen her via web cam, but I can tell she is beautiful. Such a sweet blessing and I can't wait to meet her. My mom tells me she looks like I did when I was born, it'll be fun to look back at old pictures and compare.
I hate that I wasn't able to be there during all the excitement, but we'll be there very soon! We leave here Friday morning and I'm anxious to get the show on the road! We finally have a place to live and it's about a mile from where I used to work. Not that I'm planning to go back, but I know the area well, have friends there, and I know it's safe.
I hope everyone is doing well and if you're in a valley, stay strong and know you'll be back at the top soon.

3 comments:
Sigh. I'm in a valley. I like the mountaintop better!
I just sent you an email, but I just posted again. Thought I'd let you know!
Hey congratulations on your niece...and glad you're moving back and things are going well!
Thanks, Beth! I just know I'm going to cry as I cross over the Texas border. :)
Post a Comment