Wow, it's been a while! It's taken some time to get settled in, but things are coming along nicely and we're enjoying the fact that we can be around family and friends.
Now for the news I've been waiting to share and finally can... We're having a baby! I'm 12 weeks and 3 days along! Because of the move, it's taken longer than usual to get to a baby doctor, but yesterday I finally had my first appointment. I have been anxious for different reasons, but all of that was laid aside when I saw our baby on the ultrasound monitor. It was moving around and kicking up a storm. So cute, so sweet, and amazing how I couldn't feel a thing!
I'm looking forward to the day I can. :)

3 comments:
Yeahhh a baby! Congrats to both of you!
Congrats! Motherhood is awesome, and you'll be great at it I'm sure!
Thanks, Beth and Jen! :D
Post a Comment