Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Mailings

You can tell a lot about a person by the mailings they get. For instance, we get a lot of stuff that's geared towards politics, gaming, religion, charity, and before I was married and still had a Latin surname... lots of stuff geared towards Latins.

Now that we've moved into this new house, we still get mailings for the person that lived here before... and I think we could've been friends. ...Or maybe more like she'd be the really cool person of the two of us and I'd tag along for the ride. So far, catalogues/or other mailings that have come in her name are from Nordstrom's, Sak's Fifth Avenue, and Pottery Barn. Nordstrom's catalogue came last week and I propped my feet up on the couch to browse and dream. Actually, it was to advertise their Fall sale and I wanted to see if I could afford anything... yeah, not so much. But it was nice to dream.

1 comment:

Beth said...

See that's really cool... if someone moved in here after me they'd get a monthly Kenneth Copeland magazine, a country living, homeschooly stuff and a lot of Welsh small-holding bumf.......no so cool! I might start subscribing to some surfing gear catalogues or Fat Face...just encase we move!