Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Enough Already

Okay, so now that you know I'm expecting, I can tell you about the foul mood I've been in for the past month. I don't feel like myself and though I have moments of happiness, I feel so blah and grouchy most of the time... just call me, Melissa The Grouch... ugh. I'm ready to have some pep back in my step and laugh at anything and everything like I usually do. I'm not sure if your first trimester ends at 12 weeks or 13 weeks... I've read differing things. I'm kinda hoping it's at the end of 13 because I hear things are supposed to get better during the second trimester... that gives me hope.

4 comments:

casey said...

melissa!! Hi!!! I am glad I found your blog, I am so excited you are expecting, and so excited you are back in Sugar Land... like old times! --casey

Jen said...

It will get better friend! you'll be good til about 30 weeks when you start feeling enormous and uncomfortable. Though you won't have two other kids that insist on jumping on your belly and sitting your non existent lap.

Beth said...

Awww it really does get better......soon you'll feel all those tiny movements and cosy "Hi mum what you doing" kicks! Bless!!!!!Here's a big invisible bunch of roses from blog world Wales!!!

Melissa said...

Thanks ladies! I have actually been feeling better the last couple of days... YAY!!!

Roses... I love roses... even invisible blog-world ones! :D