Monday, December 31, 2007

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

I don't usually post personal pictures on here. Okay, so I've never posted pictures that show mine or my husband's face. But I had to make an exception to the rule today.

Gregory is now home and he's the perfect gift for this Christmas and New Year. I couldn't ask for anything more or better.

So here are two pictures of our very cute son, I couldn't resist posting them. I hope y'all have a very Happy (and blessed) New Year!

8 comments:

Steph said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Gregory is beautiful. You know, now that you have a baby and a blog, you are quite obligated to post lots of pictures. We bloggies LOVE those baby pictures!
Happy New Year!

EMWilkinson said...

Love the pics! Thanks for sharing! He's a cutie pie! How much did he weigh when you finally got to go home with him!?

Jason and Sarah said...

What a cutie! I am so happy for y'all! What a great present!

Beth said...

Ohhh he is so cute! Happy new year all and congratulations again!x

Coffman Family said...

I am so happy he is home with you! What a precious gift. I love all that hair!

Morgan said...

he looks like wes!!:) i am glad he got to come home earlier than expected!!

K said...

what a sweetheart. Congratulations on your new son :) happy New Year.

RachelRenae said...

Melissa, what a perfect day I picked to finally stop by! Gregory is lovely. :)

I hope you're doing well!