Hey Everyone!
Thanks for all the nice comments on my last post. Gregory is doing really well. We had a lactation consultant visit yesterday (more on that later) and she weighed him... he's a staggering 6 lbs. 1 oz. now!!! He also has a couple of preemie outfits that are tight on him. He's getting to be such a big boy. I want to take pictures of him, but the memory card on my camera is full, I need to get a new one, but with us being in "isolation," it's not been the easiest to get little things I need/want here and there.
BTW... we're in "isolation" due to the risk of RSV. He's more susceptible to it because he's a preemie and we've been told that if he gets it, it could put him back into the NICU. So we aren't supposed to be taking him out in public til APRIL! ugh... It's only January.

6 comments:
Yea! he is getting bigger! let me know if you need anything, i will be happy to get it for you!
I'm glad he's putting on weight, he sounds adorable....my husband read your comment and thinks Wes is right...it's never too early to bond with your son with a Wii.
Hope you don't find isolation too difficult!
Over 6 lbs already? I do believe you are right that he's going to be a big guy. One day you will all be kidding him about being a premie when he is towering over you.
I can also run errands for you anytime especially if you're in a pinch and need something quickly you know where to find me!
i can't wait to meet him in person! and to see you again, feels like weeks! oh wait, it has been weeks...
Wow! What a long time to wait! Glad he's getting bigger. :)
He is a cutie! I know it can be pretty challenging not being able to get out...will be praying for you!
BTW--I heard about what happended to Wes at the hospital...CRAZY!!! So thankful he's ok.
Post a Comment