Sunday, January 27, 2008

He's So Stinkin' Cute!

Gregory is 2 months old today! Can you believe it? He's so much bigger now and it's hard to believe he's the same baby we used to visit in the NICU. We went to the dr. last week and he is now 7lb. 4 oz! The dr. was amazed by his weight gain and said his gain is straight up on the chart! Here are a few pics of our sweet baby.

We can't tell what color his eyes will eventually be, but right now they are still a steel gray. BTW... You know a baby does something to you when you're willing to post a picture of yourself (when you ordinarily wouldn't).



I love abuela's arms...


Sleeping so hard!


I know mommy can't get enough of me...

5 comments:

EMWilkinson said...

Aww, Melissa! I love the way he's looking at you in that picture! Totally in love! :) Sooo cute! Glad to hear he's growing steady and strong!

Lynnette said...

Melissa he is so cute!! I am glad that he is doing good. I hope you aren't going stir crazy having to stay at home. Let me know if you need anything.

Coffman Family said...

Such a sweetie! And, you look great by the way!

Beth said...

Wow you both look so cute...I'm really glad he's putting on so much weight and hey April's getting closer!

Michelle said...

That's such a beautiful picture and he is sooooooooooo stinking cute!! You look fab. I hope you frame that picture. (says the chick who has a thousand pics of her 9 month old she's yet to frame.. LOL!) Give him a big kiss for me!! xoxo