So, my hubby was supposed to have deployed by now. Like two weeks ago. Between miscommunication and who knows what else, he and a handful of other soldiers did not leave with the rest of his unit. It's taken about this long to get a definite day and approximate time for when the rest of them will deploy. It's soon and I'm sure I'll be posting something once it's official. I just wanted to update what was going on since it was supposed to have happened already.
Thank you to all of those who have been praying for us. I can't tell you how big of a difference it has made. I have had so much more peace this go 'round than I did the first time he deployed. So much so, that sometimes I wonder if something is wrong with me at times. I'd appreciate your continued prayers. It looks like when he does leave, it will be at O'dark thirty. The drive there and back is very dark and only lined with pine trees. Although, by the time I'm heading back home the sun might be coming up. Okay, I think I'm rambling at this point.
Good night!

2 comments:
I'll keep praying! God is near! He is your peace! Philippians 4:4-9 Love you!
Thank you so much, Jen! I have had so much more peace this go 'round- much more than the months, weeks, days prior to his first deployment. We're okay and we're going to be okay through all of this. :)
Post a Comment