No, this has nothing to do with politics, afterall I'm knee deep in mommyhood. This is the debate. Gregory needs a bath and it's nap time, but he's been fussy. So I decided I'd go ahead and bathe him. I went in his room, re-swaddled him in an attempt to calm him, and grabbed a clean outfit and bath towels. I then went and set out his clothes, clean diaper, and ran a bath. I walk back to his room and this is what I found...
...so should I wake him for his bath or just leave him be and bathe him in a little while? ... I think I'll leave him alone for now. ;)
4 comments:
I would leave him. There's no rule book that says you must bath babies at certain intervals (If there is, please take the advice with a grain of salt). Babies will sleep when they're ready, regardless of where you happen to be. Enjoy your sweet boy! ~ Sonya
Dang, I'd be sound asleep too if I had that cool rainforest thingy hanging above my bed!! ;)
Oh, I so remember going 'round and 'round about that! Looking back (and if #2 ever comes...) I'd definitely let 'em sleep!
Awww he is so cute all wrapped up...I love the rain forest mobile why when we grow up do we stop having funky things like that?
Post a Comment