Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A Quick Hello From Isolation



I've been away for a while. I've been working on a schedule for Gregory and from 3:00 am-3:00 pm, he's been doing well, but the past two weeks he's been cluster feeding in the evenings. He started out eating eight times a day, but it had gone to 9-10 times... I was exhausted! Anyway, I think it's getting better, whew! Here are a couple of recent pics.


Gregory's first bath *in* his tub. He had a canopy that allowed him to lay over it. He wasn't so sure of it at first, but then he quickly turned to smiles and enjoyed kicking the water. Doesn't he look like the most serious and sophisticated baby you've ever seen? Ha ha!






Here's Gregory having some tummy time with daddy.


5 comments:

Morgan said...

he is too cute! can't wait to meet him in person!

mom of 3, hater of cheese and birds said...

what a cutie pie!! keep up the good work! -christina cokenour

mom of 3, hater of cheese and birds said...

your time in isolation is almost over.. until then the drive thru and the internet are your best friends!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Christina~ That is the truth! I also have a small stack of menus from restaurants that deliver. :D