Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Grocery Shopping

So, I'm cleaning out the pantry today and making room for our groceries. We have way too many things in there that have never been opened and I'll be honest, will never be opened. We also have lots of things that are half eatten and have gone bad and are just taking up space. So I started emptying boxes and started breaking them down and looking at them piled on the floor, it brought back some great childhood memories. Did any of y'all play "grocery shopping" as kids with old boxes from your parents' pantries? Do kids still do that or do they have fancy realistic-looking-grocery-toys instead?



By the way, does anybody know of a food bank around here?

1 comment:

Coffman Family said...

Ha! I remember grocery time! I know Second Mile in Missouri City has a food pantry - not sure what their requirements are!