Friday, August 22, 2008

So Random

I was tagged by Karen to post 6 random things about myself. Since I've done a couple of these tags before, I feel like I'm running out of good material and scraping the bottom of the barrel. So for possibly better material, you can scroll down this page and find my old ones.

Here are the tagging rules:
Post the rules on your blog
Write 6 random things about yourself
Tag 6 people at the end of your post
If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag
My randomness:

1. I have a pencil lead still stuck in my left hand from middle school. In high school, I once sat on a pencil, so I could technically have two, but I'm not sure. And if you're thinking, "Oh, lead is toxic!" Well, yes it is, but pencil lead is made of graphite, so no worries. :)

2. I feel like a bad military wife sometimes because I don't embrace the idea moving around the world. In fact, if given the choice, I would stay right here in Texas for the rest of my life. I am actually looking forward to our next move though. I will definitely miss our loved ones here and the familiarity of this place, but with returning to a military installation, we're hoping for more normal hours. I do expect that Wes would have to deploy again, but until then, we'd get much more family time than we do now. Oh... I forgot to mention that this week, Wes put in for our top 4 choices for our next duty station. So, now we wait.

3. I watch MTV. Not everything on MTV and not all the time, but some of the shows I like to watch are True Life, Made, Engaged and Underage and I'm addicted to The Hills.

4. I hate making appointments of any kind. It's the real reason I put off getting my hair done, going to the doctor and the dentist... *sigh*

5. I went through a phase where I wasn't sure that I wanted to be a mommy. I think deep inside, I always knew that when I met the right person and it was the right time, I'd have the desire... and boy, did I! I'm so glad that God has blessed us with Gregory. :)

6. My ultimate dream jobs would be: to be a buyer for Neiman Marcus, a race car driver, or the owner of a bakery/eatery type of place. I know they're not all fun and games, but they sound really fun, don't they???

Now for the people I tag:
1. Rachel Renae I know you have all kinds of interesting tid-bits to share about.
2. Regina- I'd love an update, but I'll take some random facts. ;)
3. Michelle return to blogging... the world needs a dose of your witty humor!!! xoxo :D
4. Casey I'm not sure how often you read my blog, but I'm tagging you! Such a crafty girl should have tons to share.
5. Erin W. I'm looking forward to reading about you!
6. Jen D. If you haven't been tagged already, then this your tag. ;)

2 comments:

Karen said...

MTV?? really? That is funny, becuase sometimes I catch my husband watching MTV and he always says, defensively, that some of the shows are good. I am not convinced! =)

RachelRenae said...

Ok, I posted my random bits... sorry it took me so long!!

I LOVE that you would like to be a race car driver. You're rock n' roll!