
I can't even tell you how old Gregory was here. But this is not an unusual scene around here. He *loves* to play with my cell phone... and in all honesty, I let him. oops. I do look to see what he's doing and it cracks me up because he'll pull up options I didn't know existed. He's managed to call Wes and my mom by speed dial, call a good friend of mine that isn't on speed dial and has taken two pictures of the ceiling fan!
Now it is your turn. Go to your 4th folder where you store your photos.
Select your 4th picture
Post the picture with an explanation and link it back to your tagger.
Tag 4 people (or as many as you want) to do the same!!
Select your 4th picture
Post the picture with an explanation and link it back to your tagger.
Tag 4 people (or as many as you want) to do the same!!
I'm changing the rules a little... play if you want! ...but please let me know, I'd love to see it. I rarely blog anymore, so I don't even know if I have 4 readers out there. :)

7 comments:
Love the photo! So sweet!
This pic of Gregory is so cute!! I put up a pic on my blog. And yes I do read your blog!!
Katie~ Thank you! :)
Lynnette~ Thank you for the compliment and for sticking with me! LOL
I'm sure you have 4 readers
I'm still here!!! LOL!!! I haven't transferred all the pics from my old computer to new one... so I only have two folders of pictures on this computer (mostly from Portrait Innovations).
Gregory is so cute. Those boys will be more technically talented than we are in about a year or less maybe.... Aidan's been known to call his Uncle Dean and Becky too.
Jen~ I'm not feeling so lonely any more. :D
Mich~ I can't wait to see what you come up with! I know you always have some great stuff. :) And yes, will totally be eating their dust in a few years! LOL
Not "will"... "we'll"... sheesh.
Post a Comment