
Hey, look what I finally learned to do today! Yes, it may seem like the easiest thing for most people my age, but I am technologically challenged. I even joked during Thanksgiving about not knowing how to fully utilize my Kodak Easy Share camera. That I actually needed a Kodak Easier Share camera! Anyway, my husband helped me do this and he stood by me the whole time. The real test will be if I can do this completely and totally on my own.
So the first picture I've decided to share with y'all, is one thing in my kitchen that makes me smile inside everytime I look at it. One of my former students gave this to me. I laughed so hard when I got it. I didn't realize she thought "average," meant something really good and begged me to give it back when I told her what it meant. I think it's so cute, precious, and it gets comments from everyone that comes into my kitchen.

3 comments:
HIGH-larious!! I love it. Way to go on the picture-posting, by the way. You'll get the hang of it!
Love the cake, also.
Why, thank you! :) The cake was my finale cake in my series of cake decorating classes... I was pretty proud of it. :)
If you have more pictures of your cakes, you should post them! I'd love to see them. I don't like to eat cake, but I like to look at anything pretty or colorful.
Post a Comment