Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I Wanna Wish You A Merry Christmas... From The Bottom Of My Heart

I'm so tired, but I'm feeling pretty accomplished. My husband and I have completed most of our Christmas shopping, wrapped all our gifts, decorated our Christamas tree (it's really small, but it's done), sent out all of our Christmas cards, and I made two different kinds of treats today (with Wes' help) for my friends' Christmas presents. My back is killing me right now, but I love giving gifts just as much as I love to receive them. Oh, and I finally got my KitchenAide mixer over the Thanksgiving weekend... I chose red and it's beautiful!

So next week, Wes goes on leave and we get to really sit back and enjoy Christmas. There is a Christmas light display on post at the lake. I've heard lots of good things about it. It's $7/car, they tell you what to set your radio to, and as you drive through you hear Christmas music. At the end of the display, there is hot chocolate and goodies. I am so looking forward to it!

No comments: