Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My Visit With Mom

I'm really enjoying living here again. I love that I'm able to spend time with my family on all the important days and I'm grateful that I get to see them on random days too. I'm not sure how long this will last, but I'm going to revel in it for now.

This morning, I met my mom at their land. It's probably been a good month since I've seen their progress and I actually remembered to bring my camera with me. Here are some pics of their house, it's so exciting!

I love this stone, so rustic!

The front of the house...


The back of the house...

...and the view from the back... kinda overcast

I love that amidst all the construction, my mom has placed this nice candle holder.

Love the red and the palm makes it feel a little homey too.

My dad's workshop- he loves his toys!

3 comments:

casey said...

i remember a couple of years ago, going out there with you guys, and katie and morgan, for 4th of july!! i still have pictures!! good times! love the house, so homey looking.

Melissa said...

That was a fun night, I remember it too! Bonfires and fireworks... fun stuff! :)

Morgan said...

wow! i had no idea how far along the house was! so exciting!