Thursday, November 01, 2007
Weeble-Wobble
I've been in denial for about a week now, but it's time to just admit it... I now waddle. I asked Wes to watch me walk last week and he said I wasn't waddling, but that my walk was definitely more "stout." I know he was just trying to be nice, but "stout"... is that really better that a waddle? Anyway, this past weekend a couple of good friends from Fort Hood came to visit. One of my friends, being the good friend that she is, just came out and said, "you're so cute with your waddle!!!" So now, after days of having that phrase dance through my head, I've decided to accept it. There's nothing I can do about it, I'm just going to look like a weeble-wobble for the next three months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wobble with pride my friend! You're carrying a blessing!
STOUT?! LOL! Men!!! :-) ... I bet it's an adorable waddle... and since you wrote that it's now only two more calendar months until your due date! woohoo!
Post a Comment