Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Gregory's Big Week

This past week was big for our little man. It marked several firsts. We went for our first visit to the park. He did great and let mom get in a 35 min. walk- yay! Then on Saturday, we went with my mom, sister-in-law, and my niece to a restaurant. We went to Sweet Mesquite, because we figured it was family friendly and if Gregory had a melt-down, we could just move our lunch to the outside tables. But he did great and I was so proud!

The week was finished off with a picture session. My friend Jen came over with her new digital camera and took some really great shots of Gregory. She should be doing this professionally! Check'em out!...






Thanks again, Jen! We love you. :)

8 comments:

Lynnette said...

Melissa he is so cute!!! I am glad that you got to go out and enjoy yourself.

jen said...

Melissa,

I'm so glad you enjoyed the pics! It was a treat to get to do them for you! Thanks for asking me!

Love, jen

Regina said...

I'm so happy you are getting out of the house now! Gregory is getting to be such a big boy! I loved the video of his first "roll over".

mom of 3, hater of cheese and birds said...

He is such a big boy! Great pictures, thank you for sharing!

Beth said...

Aww Melissa he is so adorable. Glad you guys are getting out now!xxx

Morgan said...

cute pics! i am glad he is out and about!! i kinda think he looks like your mom...:)

EMWilkinson said...

Those are great pictures!

Melanie said...

Melissa, I enjoyed getting to see little Gregory at church this past Sunday! He is absolutely ADORABLE!So good to see you too! :)