Thursday, April 03, 2008
On The Road To Recovery
I've been a hot mess lately. Seriously. I don't have many clothes that fit, are suitable for warmer weather, or that don't have stains or holes in them. On top of that, my hair was out of control because I hadn't had it cut since early October. Friends, when you have a wedge cut that grows out for that long, it isn't cute. It was getting embarrassing to go out in public. So finally, I went and got my hair cut yesterday. I went for the Victoria Beckham do, it's cute and easy. While I was sitting there having my hair snipped away, the guy asked me, "so, were you growing your hair out just for this cut?" I think my face really did turn red. Slowly but surely, I will get there... back to myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well done for getting out and I bet the hair looks great! Love the video by the way!
You gotta post a pic of that hair! I went in for that Posh hairstyle too, and did not come out looking as much like Posh Spice as I would have liked!
Post a Comment