I saw this tag on Beth's blog and thought it'd be fun...
What I was doing ten years ago...
I was going to Stephen F. Austin State University (Ax'em Jacks!) and majoring in Deaf Education. I was also about to move into my very own apartment by myself.
On my to do list today...
Well, my mom was supposed to come over today, but my dad has a stomach virus and she doesn't want to give it to Gregory. I'm also supposed to go visit my sister-in-law and niece later... I think those plans are still on for today. :)
Snacks I enjoy... he he he...
Cheetos, Doritos, chocolate, Laughing Cow Cheese with Wheat Thins, yogurt... I could go on, really.
Things I would do if I was a billionaire.
Well, I'd probably start the same as any time Wes and I get extra money... we tithe, give extra to our charities or find new ones, save/invest, designate some of it as "blow money"- it would just be on a much larger scale ;), and probably try to bless as many families as possible.
Three bad habits...
1. I'm a big procrastinator
2. I let the mail pile up before I sort it out
3. I nag my husband... I never wanted to be that wife and I've become her :(
Five places I've lived...
1. Angleton, Tx
2. Nacogdoches, Tx
3. Sugar Land, Tx
4. Copperas Cove, Tx (Fort Hood)
5. Columbia, SC (Fort Jackson)
Five jobs I've had...
1. Assistant Manager/ Candy Craze
2. Sales Associate/ Jewel Time
3. Sales Associate/ Hallmark
4. Sales Associate/ Goody's Family Clothing
5. Deaf Ed. teacher
Play if you'd like, I'd love to learn more about y'all! :)

2 comments:
I love it! I did it on my own blog! I bet none of us are doing now what we thought we would 10 years ago!
i worked at hallmark too! i will have to do this on mine too. :)
Post a Comment