Monday, March 19, 2007

I'm A Proud Little Wifie

This is a big week for Wes. Yesterday, he got baptized! We were both so excited and I was able to see it very up close instead of far back in a pew like I thought I'd have to. It was a long time comin' and I'm glad he decided to do it.

The other big thing is that he is starting his first class towards his MBA tonight!!! Actually, I think the captain's career course will also count towards it, but not everyone that's doing the career course is working towards their masters. He's so smart too... we went to dinner with a bunch of soldiers on Friday and they were calling him a "walking Wikipedia."

I'm just so proud of him!!!

2 comments:

RachelRenae said...

Melissa, you're so sweet. Congratulations to Wes on being baptized and for beginning his further education!

I hope I can be as supportive a wife as you are.

Melissa said...

Well, as my daddy always tells me, "Baby, you're so sweet... sometimes." LOL Really, I'm a handful too.