Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Small House With Big Rooms

My parents are building a new house and my dad just sent me pictures of the frame work, it's awesome! I'm so incredibly happy for them, it's a project and a dream they've been working towards for a while now. I tried to post the pictures, but for some reason they aren't cooperating... they're showing up gray on my post??? hmmm...

I can't wait to see the finished product, hopefully it'll be done by the time we move back. My mom kept looking for the perfect floor plan, which is part of the reason it took a while to get this far. She kept saying she wanted a small house with a big kitchen, a big living room, enough rooms for her kids and grandkids to visit... you get the picture. So we tease her about wanting a small house with big rooms. My dad said, "that's some architect!"

Yay, mom and dad!!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

HAY DOES THAT MEAN YOU AND WES HAVE TO GET STARTED ON THE GRANDKIDS TO FILL THE ROOMS?

RachelRenae said...

Hey congratulations to them! Now I see where you get the house-thing from!