This is a response to Beth's tag of random facts/habits about oneself... here are my seven.
1. People who know me really well, may have noticed that I wipe my mouth on a paper towel starting from the top right corner and I work my way to the left side (in a row). Then I fold the towel down, so it's clean, and start again. So when I'm finished, I have a paper towel that's folded down to about an inch wide and I haven't used the same spot twice. And if I can get away with it, I won't use a paper towel that has a wet spot on it (like if someone washed their hands, tore off the towel and handed it to me) or one that ripped. I don't throw them away, I'll use them to wipe something up later.
2. When I turn my car off, I always turn the radio volume down as low as it will go (but I don't turn it off) and I do the same to my A/C. I also do the volume thing to the tv. I have no idea where these habits came from and I think I'm sounding more and more odd as I type this.
3. I'm not the typical girl in the sense that I don't *love* baths. Occasionally (once or twice a year), I'll feel sore or so miserable that I'll want one. But before I take a bath, I have to take a shower. I can't get over the thought of sitting in my own filth- sick.
4. I finger spell random things I overhear. I try to do it very inconspicuously or when nobody is around. I'm sounding more and more autistic, aren't I???
5. I'm a leftie, but I do most other things like a rightie. I think that's more because the world is set-up for right handed people... but I also throw and catch right handed... hmmm...
6. I'm double-jointed in both thumbs.
7. I can't stand feet. Although I have gotten to a point where I'll touch my husband's and I'll let him touch mine... but that's it. I don't want to touch yours and please don't touch mine!

2 comments:
Hay Melissa love your seven....quirky! I also listened to the tribute a few times and really liked it! We British aren't very good at looking after our service people and could really learn alot from the respect your nation have for those who serve!
Thanks, Beth. :) I am grateful when I see others who are also patriotic and supportive of our troops. It makes me feel like our guys really are appreciated and not forgotten.
Post a Comment