Saturday, September 16, 2006

Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing, Baby...

Okay, so I was doing really well on day 3... really, really well. No headaches, nada and I was proud of myself. I even went to dinner with some friends and ordered my water with lemon. But then, we decided to go to a movie... agh! You know I ordered a Coke, don't you... The thing is, I wasn't even really craving it, I just felt like that's what I do at a movie... I order a Coke! Well, then to make it worse, I bought candy! I never buy candy at a movie. The one good thing is, I didn't finish it (the coke of the candy). I don't think I even had one serving of it. Tomorrow, I get back on track.

BTW... the movie, Gridiron Gang, is very good. Me and my friends were cheering during the games like we were watching the Super Bowl or something and I don't even like football!

1 comment:

RachelRenae said...

I understand- I really, really like coffee. Probably 25% of the time I drink it, it's purely out of habit. I didn't even want coffee this morning... but I'm so used to having it! It just seems like the thing to do on a chilly September morning.