Thursday, September 14, 2006

Almost Caffeine Free

Today is officially my first attempt to not drink any caffeine. I've been trying to wean myself from it for months, but have been putting off that final step of not having a drop. So far, so good. I'm approaching mid-afternoon and I don't have a headache. That was actually my biggest concern, having a throbbing headache and having to suffer through it. Really, the only difference I can tell is that I'm really sleepy. I could take a nice nap right about now, but I'm fighting it. It's either from not having caffeine or from doing 70 min of cardio... probably a combination of the two. I'll let you know how this goes and how long I can hold out. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

RachelRenae said...

Good luck!! I got myself off coffee for about 6 months and felt absolutely fantastic. Now I'm back on the legal-addictive-stimulant wagon again.