Yesterday, I went to a reintegration meeting for my husband's unit and got some very good news. The way it looks right now, my husband may be coming home almost a week and a half earlier than I expected! I was already excited about getting closer to Fall and thus, closer to hubby's return, and when I heard this, I was just ecstatic!
For the first time this year, there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel. I am so ready to have him here with me again. To enjoy our days and moments together, I miss him dearly.
On my drive home from the meeting, I prayed for a swift resolution to all of this. We have been blessed, we've only had to do one deployment thus far. My heart and prayers go out to the families that are anticipating their spouses' departures in the next couple of months.

1 comment:
My cousin's husband is a marine and he's in Okinawa doing officer's training for 6 months, leaving her all alone in 27 Palms. My heart rejoices with you over your husbands return! It's hard to be without the man you love for so long.
Post a Comment