I've been tagged! RachelRenae issued the challenge, and I accept.
A – Available/Single? - Off the market and happily married!
B – Best Friend? – I would consider Wes and my mom to be my best friends. I have some really good girl friends, but no "best" girl friend.
C – Cake or Pie? – Cake or pie crust with just a dab of filling
D – Drink Of Choice? – Sweet tea, Lemonade, or Perrier with lemon and lime
E – Essential Item You Use Everyday? – My razor, Aussie Mega Shampoo/Conditioner, and my watch... I'm just a tinsy bit anal retentive about time... just a little. ;)
F – Favourite Colour? - Pink (any shade)
G – Gummy Bears Or Worms? – I'm not a big fan of either, but if I had to pick... Sour Brite Gummi Worms
H – Hometown? – Small town... Angleton, Tx.
I – Indulgence? – Ice cream once a week, my COACH purse, and magazines I buy from time to time... Latina, Southern Living, "O", Texas Monthly, The Nest, and Living- Martha Stewart
J – January Or February? – February is when V-Day happens and then a few days later, it's my hubby's birthday!
K – Kids & Their Names? – No kids yet and no names. We have very different tastes when it comes to this. I usually veer towards spanish sounding names and Wes veers towards very sophisticated (a-hem...old) sounding names. LOL
L – Life Is Incomplete Without? – I'm with you on this RR! Christ is my everything and I know there is always hope because of Him. If you ever wonder what your worth is, check this out! God doesn't make junk! :)
M – Marriage date? – April 30th! Two years comin' right up!
N – Number Of Siblings? – One awesome older brother. Every little girl should have one!
O – Oranges Or Apples? – Gala apples... not too sweet... not too tart
P – Phobias/Fears? – 1. Spiders... if you want to see me jump, put me in a room with spiders... heck, I can't even look a pictures of them! 2. Swimming with my face submerged... just thinking about it makes me want to gasp for air. 3. Maintenance men... see below entry.
Q – Favourite Quote? – I don't have anything profound...
"Now you know, and knowing if half the battle." - G.I. Joe
"Make yourself a dang quesadilla!" - "Grandma" to Napoleon
R – Reason to Smile? – I have a husband that loves me more than I could've ever imagined, I have a family whose love and support can't be hindered by distance, and I always try to find something to smile about... big or small. The other day, it was an old man at our apartment workout room. There was Windex and some towels available to wipe up the machines and he sprayed it all over his hands, rubbed them together really well and then dried them off with the towels and left. It made me think of My Big Fat Greek Wedding.
S – Season? Winter... most winters anyway. This one has been a little too cold for my taste... what can I say, I'm from SouthEast Texas.
T – Tag people? – I don't have anyone to tag... sorry.
U – Unknown Fact About Me? – 1. I can blow bubbles out of my eyes when I'm under water (good luck getting me there though and doing this hurts too) 2. I'm double-jointed in both thumbs 3. My first time flying was when I went skydiving.
V – Vegetable you don’t like? – I pretty much love vegetables too. I would just say that I like cooked carrots more than raw ones though.
W – Worst Habit? – I can be very indecisive when I'm trying to make decisions that involve others which rolls into my other bad habit... people pleasing.
X – X–rays You’ve Had? – Dental x-rays
Y – Your Favourite Food(s)? – I would definitely consider myself as a Foodie. Organic, vegetarian, exotic, ethnic, gourmet, steak 'n potatoes, whatever- I'm there. But the foods I cannot resist are hamburgers and fries, pizza, nachoes, cheese enchiladas, brownies, tiramisu, and peanut butter cookies.
Z – Zodiac Sign? – Leo... but I agree with RR on this one too. The only fortunes I read are fortune cookies and we all know how accurate those are.

3 comments:
Hi I have never seen anyone blow bubbles out of their eyes, that's cool!
AHH! Everything on this list resounded with me or made me laugh (especially the Napolean quote). I think we could be friends if we lived close. :)
Yeah, you're a pretty cool chica, I think we could be friends too. :)
Post a Comment