Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Shoppin' I Must Go

I was on my way to do some errands this afternoon and stopped off to pick up the mail. As I looked down at the mail I noticed two yellow stains on my newish white shirt. Newish being just over a month old. What the heck?!? First of all, how did I not see this all morning and second, it seems like I'm staining every other shirt these days. As it is, I'd already packed light for the move here and don't have many clothes to pick from.

I was planning to do some shopping in the next few days anyway. I was planning to buy a cute new outfit for church or something cute to wear on a date night. But investing in a basic tee that I already had, that's not fun or so cute. Maybe instead of investing in basic tees, I should invest in some basic bibs.

Thanks goodness I'm saving so much money on gas.

1 comment:

RachelRenae said...

Perhaps it's a freudian slip because, deep down, you really just want to shop. Maybe I ought to *accidently* stain a few of my shirts!

I'm shopping for honeymoon clothes (more like swimsuits and lingerie) right now.