Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A New Point Of View

What's this odd picture you ask? Well, it's my new view from the top... me standing straight up and looking down towards my feet. Only now, I don't see feet, I see bust and belly. Okay, so I'm not huge yet, but I just think it's funny to look down and not see my feet unless I tilt my head forward just a little. The other thing that's new... I've folded and bought some Crocs. I happen to think they are the ugliest shoes to come into style... if you even want to call it that. No offense to anyone that owns a pair, heck, I own a pair now- I got the flip flops. I finally gave in because yesterday, after I worked hard to try and get my house back in order after the weekend, I ended up with a very achy back and sore feet too. I could barely fall asleep because every position hurt (those who've been pregnant before know there are only two positions... your left or right side), so I woke up determined to do my baby, my back, and my feet right.