Monday, August 06, 2007
Quickening
The last couple of days I've felt what I think might be quickening. Sometimes when I sit down or lay on my side, I feel this fluttering feeling and it's always on the lower left side of my abdomin. Actually, the first night I thought I was feeling my baby, it wasn't a fluttering. It felt more like something was ever so lightly brushing the inside of my tummy. It lasted maybe 2 seconds and I haven't felt that feeling since, but it was the most unusual and cool feeling I've ever had. I have another appointment on Wednesday and I'm hoping I'll get another ultrasound. I'd love to see our little baby moving around again. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
thats so fun!
soon he/she will be kicking you in the ribs or punching you in the bladder. even still its awesome. congrats again.
Post a Comment