Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Pot Roast- Pronto!

Because I went and bought my Crocs today (see below entry), I got a little behind on my timing to get my pot roast going in the slow cooker. So as I started prepping my veggies and dreading the "thin slicing," as the recipe called for, I remembered my beautiful food processor! Oh, what joy! I wasn't thinking about it for slicing the veggies, but it works like a charm! I was thinking I would wait until I could grow enough basil to make pesto, so I was really excited when my light bulb went off and whipped this baby out. I'm the female version of Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor from Home Improvement, remember him? Only I get pumped about kitchen "toys." So here you go... pot roast prepped in 15 minutes- and that's only because I had to figure out the contraption!

So quick, so easy!
Yum!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hi love the little tummy photo. I hope I didn't drive you to too much chocolate with my last post...just wait till he/she is born then the question everyone will ask is "When are you having another one then?"

I've never seen a pot roast before so I might have a go this week-end.

RachelRenae said...

You are amazing! I wouldn't even know how to think of where to begin with a pot roast.