Wednesday, August 29, 2007

See Ya Later Shaggy Dog!

Oh wow! I found some money this morning and it's made my day! Okay, so it's been my money all along, but still... awesome! This is what happened. I balance my checking account to the penny once or twice a week and I've been noticing that my personal records were quite a bit lower than the bank's records. I figured it was no big deal and that their records would reflect mine soon, but they hadn't. So I finally sat down this morning and reconiled my records... line by line. And there it was... a deposit (I get my allowance on the 1st and about the middle of each month) to my account two days before my birthday! I remember seeing it, but I forgot to write it down on my log... can you believe that?!? Oh happy day!!! I've been resembling a shaggy dog more and more lately and now I can get my hair cut- YEE HAW!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Don't you just love that!

Melissa said...

Yes, I do! This type of thing just rarely happens to me. I never find money in a coat pocket from the winter before. The last time I remember finding money, I was in elementary school.