Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Being Snowed... Now That's A Cool Feeling

So I didn't go and get the oil changed on Monday like I'd planned, but I did go yesterday. It was a nice reminder of why I don't like to do car stuff. I went in for an oil change and came out with of list of things that are "due". That list came out to about $300 worth of stuff, on top of the oil change... nice! I love it! I love spending money I didn't plan on spending... it's my favorite thing to do! Okay, I'm done with the sarcasm.

I brought the list home so I could talk it over with my hubby and decide if we want to go ahead and get it done or get a second opinion. We decided we're going to have a "Car Day" during his R&R... I'm sorry, baby, that's not something I wanted to have to worry about during your time off. :( Ever wish you'd taken that Auto Mechanics class in high school? Ever wish you'd paid more attention on all those weekends your dad worked on the cars? Ever wish you knew if you're being snowed?

No comments: