In preparation of my husband's return for R&R, I decided that I would get a tan. I hadn't intentionally spent time in the sun in about 1.5 years... yeah, a while. So I told the lady that I didn't want the full 15-20min., but just 10 min. instead, so I wouldn't burn. I didn't think I'd burn anyway, really... I'm a latina... I'm supposed to tan beautifully.
So I got my 10min. and left- looking like I had done absolutely nothing. Then that night, as I was getting ready for bed, I noticed my stomach was red... really, really red. WHAT?!? This isn't supposed to happen... am I seeing things??? Nope! My stomach was completely sunburned- that was a first. And guess what... it's still a little red 2 nights later... and it itches! ...ugh! So not only have I lost the ability to drop weight, I've also lost the ability to get a tan. Guess I won't be making a 2nd trip to the tanning bed like I'd planned...

No comments:
Post a Comment